What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bocn competition winner

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello everyone,,OK we had 12 members get all the answers correct ,
I took the names into work today and numbered them 1-12 ,
i asked a member of our team to pick 3 numbers ,he chose nos 4,7,9 ,
i then asked to pick just two numbers from the 3 he had already chosen,he picked 7 and 9,,
I then asked him to pick just 1 number from the 2 ..He chose No9
No9 and the winner is BUTTERFLY

Congratulations butterfly You win a BOCN cap,patch ,10.00 and and a BOCN T shirt.I will contact you shortly for T shirt size and colour preference.

and thank you everyone who took part,i will do another competition in a couple of months
Allan

Well done butterfly and to all the others that took part. If you think this is a good ideal, then I am sure it could be an annual of more often project...

I don't believe it ......I won !!!

not sure how???? one or two lucky guesses on my part.

Thanks to Spotter - for making the grey matter work!!

I'm happy to accept the prize of T-shirt etc, however please keep the 10 and put towards the running costs of this great site or another competition - your choice!!!!!
(I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoyed this one!!!)

I am happy to subscribe to such a great site, everyone has been most helpful in the relatively short time I have been a member.

Many thanks

Kev

Well done Kev, and all who participated.
This is a great idea Allan, I would like to see more competions like this. It certainly gets the old brain cells working, and is also educational.
Many thanks,
navyman.

Congrats mate !

Well done Butterfly all 10 correct !
Reckon you deserve the prize and what a nice gesture with the tenner!
:congrats:

Congratulations

Hi Kev, congratulations ! Well done, boy !

And a great thanks to Spottie for this wonderful idea !
When the following one ?

Yoda

:tinysmile_shy_t:"Don't try, do,... or do not. There is no trying !":congrats:
:party::party: