What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bolton March 6th?

F0031

At Pudsey I was given a flyer for Bolton on SATURDAY March 6th. I'm tempted. Near a railway station and on a day when trains usually run properly. Anyone had any experience of this arms fair?

Tony

Oddly enough,its the nearest one to my house and ive never been!
If ive time,i will hook up with you.Time permitting then i can give you a tour of 'collection-waff',a brew and a lift to the station. :)

best

waff

OK. Assuming no train disruptions I can get there for about 10:30. It will be a long day but the weather forecast is fine. Hope to see you there!

T.

OK. Assuming no train disruptions I can get there for about 10:30. It will be a long day but the weather forecast is fine. Hope to see you there!

T.

Crikey Tony!!

You took your time posting so i assumed you weren't going!:tinysmile_cry_t:

I have arranged to go on a date with a really pretty looking lass instead. ;)
Knowing me,that will all go tits-up,so i will be in touch if so.

cheers

waff

I would not have thought so in all honesty.

best

waff

I'm looking for British LAW tubes.. Can't find one on the mainland..

Not looking to spend 300 euros to get one..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for British LAW tubes.. Can't find one on the mainland..

Not looking to spend 300 euros to get one..

Chatham on the following day might be a better bet. I'm no expert but I think I might have seen some big anti-tank stuff there on previous visits. I suggest you talk to the organizers first: http://www.ukms2000.com/

Just got back. The nearest railway station is Blackrod, as in the Parliament chappie. A waste of time. Guns, knives and medals. No bombs. I made a dealer happy and came away with some Russian medals.