What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bomb on eBay

well its back from the paint shop, i did ask for it to be painted matt but they appear to have done it gloss,, anyway suspose it looks better than a rusty shell with big holes in it, rgds Dave

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 34
the painter made himself scarce when he knew i was on my way for it,, i suspose a bit of wet and dry might help lose its shine,

Beautiful projectile Dave and exquisite body work done on it. I personally love the glossy finish. Looks like someone at one time may have had made it into an umbrella stand. Have we figured which fuze you're looking for yet? The finish came out great. One fine shell....Dano

Beautiful projectile Dave and exquisite body work done on it. I personally love the glossy finish. Looks like someone at one time may have had made it into an umbrella stand. Have we figured which fuze you're looking for yet? The finish came out great. One fine shell....Dano
thanks Dano you made me feel a bit better :tinysmile_twink_t: as for the fuze i have no idea what type it would have had , if anybody knows i would appreciate it , thanks again Dave

thanks Dano you made me feel a bit better :tinysmile_twink_t: as for the fuze i have no idea what type it would have had , if anybody knows i would appreciate it , thanks again Dave
Yes Dave, I have no idea which fuze either. The yellow projectile in the 3rd post in this thread appear to have a fuze similar to the British No80 or Scovill as they are very similar. Just a stab in the dark....Dano

Are not some of the trrops in the color print ANZAC troops?
John

Hey, dont misunderstand me, please, it is an awesome item, but with that wrong paint, it affects to the quality of the project. Next time change of painter or dont pay this one as he has done what he wanted instead of follow your instructions.