What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boring ???

Greetings... .just to add my agreement to all the positive remarks made about this excellent site.
As pointed out so succinctly...only boring people are bored.
Special thanks to the moderators, the uploaders of files, the providors of so much information, the sharers of images............
Charley

I MISSED ALL THIS DOING OVERTIME AT WORK!!!!!!!!!

What was said? I can't find the thread so assume it has been removed.

I too missed the original thread but can say for sure that the BOCN forum is far from boring. I spend a lot of time here reading and looking through all of the new posts and adding what I can where I can. BOCN is one of the best websites/forums on the net. A big thanks to the mods and other members for making it what it is.

Darren

Nice one Allan and to all on the site , all doing a great job far from boring !!! Maybe he took up knitting !! You get people like that in all forums they burn out like a crappy fireworks , never mind there is alot of brilliant information from members on the site , i wish school had been interesting .
So cheers to you all

Ps am so bord !!! LoL :tinysmile_shy_t:

I agree with all I have read here and Cliff summed it up very well. As for the navel lint (belly button fluff), you have me worried now, as mine is always grey. Is there something wrong with me, or maybe I don't wear enough blue? Help!

I agree with all I have read here and Cliff summed it up very well. As for the navel lint (belly button fluff), you have me worried now, as mine is always grey. Is there something wrong with me, or maybe I don't wear enough blue? Help!

Simple answer, all in the terminology.British Grey is mixes of black and white , but in the US , Gray can be all sorts of tints ,usually tending toward bluish shades.
What you have is a fiercly British belly button.
Bored? no way!

cheers
Bob
Gl

Bored, certainly not, always something of interest, even though my main interest is in one area. Its what you put in and contribute to the site that makes it. Keep up the good work fellow BOCN members.