What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boston explosions,

beihan62

Premium Member
Thoughts and prayers go out to all involved in Boston Marathon Explosions,hopes for a quick recovery and no lasting injuries,
Don,

My god, what evil and twisted mind does a thing like this. Let's hope they catch these bastards soon.

Very, very cowardly act on innocent people.
The fact that images like this go out across the world only makes the fight against terrorism stronger!!!!!
Hide they might, targeting women and children, despicable.
Prayers go out to all those caught up in the blasts and family and friends of those who died.

The one picture showing a Doctor bending over and checking for a pulse on a young lady in a blue shirt is one of the dead. She was 29 years old.

The only place I ever saw explosives placed in a pressure cooker, was in afghganistan- thanks to raghead-on-line magazines. In Iraq and Kosovo- it was always a plastic jug, or a piece of ordnance. When I first saw the video of the explosions, I thought "badly made ANFO"- white smoke from ammonia fumes, and a long fireball after-effect from Fuel Oil/Diesel that would pool at the bottom of the device. A Law Enforcement friend reminded me of the idea it could be propellant in large amounts... looks like she was right. As I write this, one bomber is dead. The other is on the run. I can only hope we catch him alive, so we can squeeze him, find out what he knows, then kill him.

They've got him, and I hope they find out just exactly what goes on inside his head.

My thoughts are with the bereaved.

The only place I ever saw explosives placed in a pressure cooker, was in afghganistan- thanks to raghead-on-line magazines. In Iraq and Kosovo- it was always a plastic jug, or a piece of ordnance. When I first saw the video of the explosions, I thought "badly made ANFO"- white smoke from ammonia fumes, and a long fireball after-effect from Fuel Oil/Diesel that would pool at the bottom of the device. A Law Enforcement friend reminded me of the idea it could be propellant in large amounts... looks like she was right. As I write this, one bomber is dead. The other is on the run. I can only hope we catch him alive, so we can squeeze him, find out what he knows, then kill him.
Come on man, you can't mean that. This is the 21st century and we don't kill people any more in Germany, not for anything. The times with death sentences in Germany are, luckily for mankind, 70 years behind. Nobody anywhere on this world has the right to take another humans live. This is the prerogative of god and he for shure did not order anybody, but you will find persons everywhere on this world who will tell you that god told them to do so. They all are dreaming their own dreams that god has nothing to do with. They just want to make you believe.

Every atrocity like this (they happen all the time under our eyes, every day, but don't all get the same graphic publication) make my believe stronger that we all have to change or our children will be left in a world not worth living in.
Excuse my philosophical ramblings on this technical platform.
Wishing you all a peaceful weekend,
Bellifortis.

Last edited:
Yes, I mean it. I only live in Germany. I am an American- where it is believed that when you find a rabid animal, you put it down. You are right- anywhere in this world, you will find people who believe God is on their side. These people cannot be rehabilitated- why pay for their incarceration?

They've got him, and I hope they find out just exactly what goes on inside his head.

My thoughts are with the bereaved.

I'm sure he will claim his "Human Rights" are being abused.

Well, if it happened in the UK, he would be getting a apology from the Government.

A nice prison cell with Sky TV, three meals a day with a menu and treated with the greatest
of respect in case something upsets him....

I just never cease to be amazed at how the media always has to document exactly how it was done, and show everyone what was used to do it, so that the next group of dissatisfied terrorists can duplicate a method that evidently already works. And if that isn't enough, lets put everyone's face on TV so everyone knows who to go after if they need some important targets.