What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

British Allways Grenades John Bailey

SG500

Premium Member
I bought my copy on Saturday and have just finished reading it.

140 pages full of, photographs, drawings and all sorts of hard to find information, and easy to read.

Highly recommended, thanks John!

Dave.

IMG_1768.jpgIMG_1769.jpgIMG_1771.jpgIMG_1772.jpgIMG_1770.jpg

Dave,
I totally agree - another excellent book from John. I got mine yesterday at the Military Odyssey.
A great addition to the library.

Hello everyone

Thanks for the kind words about the book.

It was only delivered from the printers on Thursday morning and people at Detling had special access !

Bear with me for a day or two I will work out a postage rate for the UK and overseas in a day or two. At present I'm knackered from 5 long days at Detling and just want a couple of days off.

I hope the book will give people an insight into the inventors of these grenades, many of whom had very interesting lives with perhaps Mr Chamier getting the prize. Not many people ended up on the Gestapo death list prepared for Operation Sealion. A very interesting character.

When I'm ready I'll put up a thread in the BOCN Classifieds. It will the be there by Thursday.

I've only had a limited number printed and it's mainly available from me.

Last edited:
Just received mine today, it looks like another great book full of interesting information and good, clear photos. Looking forward to reading it.