What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

British No. 848 Bomb Fuze and Cutaway

GregN

Hi all, last year I posted a few pics of a huge haul of sectioned and complete bomb and artillery fuzes my father picked up at a flea market. I've finally been able to visit and take a few pictures of most of the collection. There are over 60 fuzes, most have a complete and then a professionally sectioned example. Some of the stuff I have no idea what it might be and I'll do my best to post it all over the next few weeks in the hope that I can get it all id'd for Dad. Almost all of this stuff is marked with a C -> indicating that at one time it was Canadian Military property. My father suspects that all the stuff was at some time part of an instructional selection of British/Canadian ordnance. First up is a British No 848 mk V fuze in wonderful condition.

Enjoy,

Greg

Attachments

• 848b.jpg
    848b.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 848c.jpg
    848c.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 848d.jpg
    848d.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 62