What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Busy week polishing off latest website for a Bespoke Framing company

bolo

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Apologies for the delays in responding to peoples PM's this week, My wife and I took on a project for my cousin who runs a bespoke picture framing business up here in Yorkshire. Initially I was asked just to help out with the SEO (search engine optimisation) aspects of the site to help them raise more business as their previous website wasn't performing well and most of their work came from recommendation and word of mouth.. which is great in one aspect but that only go so far when your competitors are pushing their business presence online. So after analysing their old site I came to the conclusion that the biggest issue holding them back wasn't just appearing on google but the site itself.. so a quick job quickly turned into a couple of weeks late night grinding.

But I'm certainly pleased with the result and confident that it won't be long until they're outranking their competition on google and getting new customers in.

Anyway I wanted to share this project they do a great service, and besides from framing items like paintings, photos etc they also do a lot of 3D framing work.

Not sure how they would go about framing a great big shell, but a nice selection of bullets in a 3D frame would certainly look pretty special!

So if this is of interest to you guys, go have a look at their site and maybe they can do something for you!

The site can be found here at : bespoke framers ~ Frame-Abel

Your link doesn't work buddy, but nice site. You'd thought you'd put a bocn link in the links page though lol :)