What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Butterfly frame

SG500

Premium Member
I picked this up at Stoneleigh the other day. It started off a bit expensive but we negotiated..........."find another" wasn't a good start as I collect SD2's and M83's:tinysmile_hmm_t2: but I'm well happy with it, its nice to get a framed one with wings that aren't made up from different wing sets.
Dave.
Stoneleigh 2011 SD2 001.jpg

Nice one Dave
I have seen these at several shows and unfortunately they do get priced a wee bit high,but does look nice in a frame.

(shows you how flat it is)

Best phil

Excellent find Dave,

I too have seen several of these appear in various places, but I think yours is by far the nicest one I have seen.

Well done in securing that one

regards Kev

Thanks Phil & Kev, SD2's seem to be getting more difficult to find of late........
Dave.

Nice one Dave! Made my night that quote as i know the seller very well..
He said the same to me and i replied 'I got 10 at home mate!' :xd:

Well i offered the gentleman a spare charge and he declined the offer,good job really as ive now closed shop on what i have left.
I really hope you got that set for a good discount bud as i was a little stunned at the asking price.

best

waff

Thanks Waff, I think he wanted to move it on by Sunday so knocking the price down was a little easier by then.
Never close "the shop", you just don't know what will come along that you want more..............
Dave.

Thanks Waff, I think he wanted to move it on by Sunday so knocking the price down was a little easier by then.
Never close "the shop", you just don't know what will come along that you want more..............
Dave.

Aye,it looks well on the wall Dave. :)
As far the shop close,its only because ive run out of SD2 spare charges for now! Its good to see new butterfly items on BOCN again,thanks for posting pics.

best

waff