What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buying live military surplus ammunition

peashooter

BOCN Supporter
Can anyone help me with my collection I am wanting to progress to collecting live original military rounds mainly around WW1 & WW2 and any .303 or 7.62 x 54R. I have my FAC varied as required so I am all legal, I have a lot of inert rounds but woul like to get hold of live examples so can anyone tell me where the best places are to visit or who to buy from.

I am a member of the IAA & will be joining ECRA

thanks
Richard.

Ecra

It is important to join the ECRA as you can then attend the various meetings in the UK and Europe, where live ammunition can be purchased with the relevent paperwork. I usually go to several each year.

The other source of course is fellow collectors with an FAC, and by joining you get to meet them and develop contacts.

I will PM you with details of the next UK meeting.

Regards
TonyE

Wish I could help Richard. There is a place here in the US that sells live rounds from both world wars, unfortunately they will not ship overseas...Dano