What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can anyone translate russian ?

Darrol

Premium Member
Ive had this folder/ book with charts and adjusable panels which i thinks for shooting or ranging .on the cover it says ПРИБОР зд пристрелки обр .1944 г.УЧЕБЕН.any help would be great as my translators acting up .thank you.Darrol.

Hi Darrol,
There are lots of free on-line translators on the net, I also have that crylic word,YyEbEH, on a 30mm NR round,according to my Polish friend,she is of the age were they had to learn Russian at school!,means training.

Cheers
Tony

Last edited:
It says "Zeroing kit model 1944, training aid".

If you copied the text exactly as it is on that document it sounds a bit Bulgarian though.

IMG20111121_002.jpgIMG20111121_003.jpgIMG20111121_004.jpgIMG20111121_005.jpgIMG20111121_006.jpghi and thanks everyone .managed to get some pics .it was brought over from bulgaria but was told it was russian.
cheers Darrol

Yes, looks much like Russian tables (the parts readable) which were put into a booklet-style cover in Bulgaria. Means Bulgarian outside and Russian inside. Since both languages are very close there was certainly no problem in using them in Bulgaria.

Yes, looks much like Russian tables (the parts readable) which were put into a booklet-style cover in Bulgaria. Means Bulgarian outside and Russian inside. Since both languages are very close there was certainly no problem in using them in Bulgaria.

Absolutely right. Cover on the Bulgarian, table in Russian.