What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you f-------ing believe this

I do wonder who these people are when the fight over such things especialy at that price and still with three days to go. I bet they will bump up the price more rather than wait to the end. The trouble with these suckers is that the outcome will be the asumed price for one of these mines.

What I can't F......ing believe is that it seems ok to sell things like this on e-bay in the States,but on the rest of the planet we are not allowed to!!!!!:tinysmile_cry_t:

Tony

What I find surprising is that no one has commented on how these so-called "museums" just sell things off which have been donated in good faith. Real museums don't sell off items, they are stored or transferred to other museums. They should lose their license - if they have one.

the thing about price, everything is worth only what someone is prepared to pay. But yeah the museum thing is a valid point, im involved with a couple of museums here in the UK and we wouldnt sell off stuff unless we had permission of the owner (in the case of loan items) some items are owned and have been brought by us in which case i guess we can sell them, but generally its better in the small museum im involved in to keep things we can loan to other places in return for a loan of some of their items!

As usual I'm totally blocked over here by these fucking e-bayers and therefore unable to have a look on this issue. :tinysmile_angry2_t:
Mendacious hypocrites they are and lousy scoundrels as well. :frown:

Smle

That is not always the case on ordnance After the Virginia tech shooting E-bay band all gun and ordnance related items
They still crush auctions of ordnance but it seems to be at the whim of whatever e-bay Nazi is sitting in the chair
I've seen mortar rounds fuzes and projectiles sell without any problem but have also seen trench art inkwells and lighters
get squashed because the supposedly violate e-bays guns and knives policy
When it comes to stuff like this if you see it and want to bid on it shoot off an e-mail to the seller asking that if e-bay
squashes the auction to please contact you direct Most times they don't but I've made a few transactions via one on one
this way.
You know what would be funny is if e-bay crushes this auction when the price is so high.
If e-bay deems them to in violation of their gun knives and weapons policy

Last edited:
Really!
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]WWII WW2 US ARMY M2 ANTI-PERSONNEL MINE INERT & MANUAL[/FONT]
It was a repainted trainer
When I last looked it was like $350.00 +-

Looks like you got your wish mate! hope we don't get the blame for reporting it!
Gave up with e-bay ages ago,had a few last laughs on them though,best one was a WW1 mills grenade that they removed,put it back on as a Mills bomb and it stayed on and sold!!

Here's my get back at E-Bay
Got a lot of laughs from fellow collectors worldwide

Attachments

• scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 80
  • scan0006.jpg
    scan0006.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 73
  • scan0007.jpg
    scan0007.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 65
  • scan0008.jpg
    scan0008.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 57
  • scan0009.jpg
    scan0009.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 59
  • darwin_pistol3.jpg
    darwin_pistol3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
That was right after the Virginia tech shooting when e-bay decided to not allow guns knives and weapons
I had put up the darwin pistol s a joke and it was squashed
So I decided to put the censor up for bid
I'm a multi-millionair !!!! Well at least on paper that is!

re - Come again?????

Suspended by ebay for two weeks --- last time I posted this smuggled poor quality image on ebay showing poor Fairweasel37 being beaten by ebay police-----

Attachments

• BeingBeatenByEbayPolice.jpg
    BeingBeatenByEbayPolice.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 62