What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chinese Navy 25mm Brass case with Projectile , totally inert.

diaofushui, it seems you mixed up the hs images with some from 23x115 cases. Any chance you could show us the ones of the 25x218 cases?

Very nice rounds! since you have a spare, just wrap one up and send it to me!

Some time ago I posted a link to a Chinese shop where you could buy them by the truckload. That would allow to conclude that it is legal.

It would probably be best to try getting the ones with flowers painted onto them in.

The flowers could probably be removed later.

Nice save Hazord! :tinysmile_grin_t: Also I love some of the descriptions for the items, since Google Translate isnt perfect it makes some descriptions kinda funny. Also are these original rounds? or replicas? If not then all I have to do is do some currency conversions, and some emails to see if they ship to Canada!

Last edited:
Spaceinvader,

Part of a translation from the web page using Bing : " Office furniture, shop decorations everywhere and lucky! The company sells all retired shells and demolition bombs."

I gather from other parts of the translation all contents of these "shells and demolition bombs" have been removed, each item is cleaned and painted or polished.

Let us know if you have any luck.

Brian

Thanks bdgreen

And I have had no luck, I immediately ran into a problem, I use google translate, and it will translate all text that is on screen, except buttons and ads. To contact the shop you need to I guess make a account, because when you go to submit a question, it does nothing. When you try and create an account the page says "404 page cannot be found"

So if anyone else wants to give it a go, please do!