What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ciney,,,,

It will be my first Ciney! Looking forward to it, although budget is low......

It will be my first Ciney! Looking forward to it, although budget is low......

Hi.. it is great fair. even just to go and look around, any-one else going ??
would be good to make a meeting point at a set time by the burger stall :wink:
or safer,, by Bens stall :tongue:

cheers Nick

take plenty of pics nick for those of us not going to dribble and drool over.

take plenty of pics nick for those of us not going to dribble and drool over.

I sure will, been a few times and it never seems to amaze me there and i always forget to snap a few piccs, this time i will,, Sooo FFS text me Sunday morning to remind me pleeeze. not drinking on this trip ;-/
much :wink:

cheers Nick,

I sure will, been a few times and it never seems to amaze me there and i always forget to snap a few piccs, this time i will,, Sooo FFS text me Sunday morning to remind me pleeeze. not drinking on this trip ;-/
much :wink:

cheers Nick,

Im charging the batteries for the camera as we speak mr jeeensy. :)
And yes....we will be enjoying a few bevvies with the Ben-meister...

best

waff

Re Ciney

G'day Waff and Jeeensey have a great time and please say hello to Ben and the crew from me. I'm a bit jealous over here in Oz have heard great things about Ciney Hope to see you both at Beltring again next year
Regards Daryl

It whas a good day found some bits there.
but the best item i found whas a nice replica of a crabtree the guys from Dugup (Jay and Paul) made.

It whas a good day found some bits there.
but the best item i found whas a nice replica of a crabtree the guys from Dugup (Jay and Paul) made.

It certainly was a good day, a few good finds there, will post piccs later when time permits.

A special thanks to Ben and his lovely wife for puting us up, or was it puting with us :tinysmile_eyebrow_t,,,, either way Thank you,
And of course a special thanks for giving us the personal tour of the Overloon Museum ( you gotta go see it.. Excellent)

Regards Nick..

I had a good time too and the "honor" (information on BOCN conflicts on taking this seriously/not seriously :tinysmile_fatgrin_t) to meet Waffy (shortly) @ Ben's stand. And yes....Overloon is a must for the German ammo lovers!!!

I did some nice German scores; 2,5 cm Hotchkiss (steel), 7,5 cm KWK42 and later a 8,8 cm uboat steel case from Ben.

Till the next Ciney!