What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ciney......

Definitely
Back in Brussels so only an hour down the road!!
If you have the time on the way take the detour to Waterloo Market on the way. Only ten miles out of the way (assuming you are coming round the RO & then down the 411?) means an ealy start but early bird/worm & all that!!
Ciney not open to joe public before 09.00 (unless you have someone on the inside - Ben!) & market open from 05.00!!

Just got back from Ciney. Caught up with a some people and enjoyed a beer or 2.
Here's a few pictures of what was available this time.

Pete

IMG_1517.jpgIMG_1518.jpgIMG_1519.jpgIMG_1520.jpgIMG_1521.jpgIMG_1522.jpgIMG_1523.jpgIMG_1524.jpgIMG_1525.jpgIMG_1526.jpgIMG_1527.jpg

No pics from me I`m afraid as too much to see!!
Bit disappointed to be honest!
Not a lot to interest me but got a few items.
Found prices a bit High in my view.
I think that as our new Eastern Bloc friends are arriving with a lot of stuff that I thought was overpriced relics (junk) this has pushed up prices of good condition items?
Found most sellers were open to offers.
Did meet up with Geert & Ben & also had a few beers!

Hope to do Arlon in July & the next Ciney so will see what they reap. Also planning on going to Overloon next month.