What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clould all bocn members please check bonfiar piles for hedgehogs befor lighting them

banksy-2k10

hi basicly befor you light you piles of wood ect in celbrtion of bonfiar night november 5th clould you check the piles fo any sleepy hedgehogs due to the cold wether they have hibnated earlyer than ushal and there for you bonfiar piles make a nice cozy house

manny thanks
alex

ps keep safe hope all goes ok !

Cute little animals. Do you guys see them at all as pests?? They sell them as pets over here. Thought about getting one,but I guess they are nocturnal.No fun having a pet that sleeps all day.

They are tasty little feckers too. I love animals, i think they taste great.

Andy

thats how they got the name hedge Hog roll them in clay and bake in the fire yum hog roast
Andy

hi alough they are sold as pets hear they are hardrder to find i have a african pgmy hog and a rescued british hog i rehomed from tiddley winkes i disagree that animals tast nice ! and yes im a veggie lol but its a topic again that is contrvershal so lets not go there !

thanks for your time tacken to check !

actually if you want to be really nice to your wild hedghog they love cat food. and if you want to be really nice give them a dusting of flea powder.
they suffer terable and can die if over infested with the critters.