What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Collection Bloome

A lot of nice items bloome,especially like the very clean and heavily stamped 2pdr carts
allan

Hello! And that is the packing!!!!Alles INERT Harry

Attachments

• Bild 307.jpg
    Bild 307.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Bild 308.jpg
    Bild 308.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 49
The 2 Pounder on the left is made by Robert Mitchell and Co., St. Laurent, Quebec, Canada.

The one on the right is made by Royal Ordnance Factory Birtley, Birtley, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK.

The 2 Pounder on the left is made by Robert Mitchell and Co., St. Laurent, Quebec, Canada.

The one on the right is made by Royal Ordnance Factory Birtley, Birtley, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK.

Thanks Falcon, so the Canedian is a rare one?

That 25 pdr BE-Smoke looks spot on for the one seen in the photos from the Canada "found ordnance" post. Bloome, have you been to Canada recently?

That 25 pdr BE-Smoke looks spot on for the one seen in the photos from the Canada "found ordnance" post. Bloome, have you been to Canada recently?

Canada? haha...noway!!, never been there but hey,
the only time i would like to go there is not for ordnance but
for the nice vieuw of the landscape.:tinysmile_shy_t:

They are still very nice!

Damn! The ones I have here do'nt have that nice papers on them.

Last edited:
They are still very nice!

Damn! The ones I have here do'nt have that nice papers on them.

I told you to be nice to them! (this is the result)

Ps,
and dont use bio again!

no i dont have paper-ones.

:tinysmile_shy_t: