What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Collection re-vamp as well!

Charlie

Staff member
Premium Member
Must be Spring Clean time... A few more shelves to put up yet.

Attachments

• IMAG0064.jpg
    IMAG0064.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 226
Great collection Charlie, nice to see all of your rounds side by side, very well displayed.

Darren

Must be Spring Clean time... A few more shelves to put up yet.

Very nice Charlie, I especially like the rounds on the top shelf left hand side.
Can you post a photo of the 9th rounds from the left, top shelf please, it look interesting. Any stamping on the projectile?
Dave.

Thanks all,
Haz - its a RARDEN Cannon
Dave - I don't have a chance of getting anything if i'm at a show with you with eyes like that lol. I'll take some pics later today if i have time. The only markings are FFE on the Sabot.

C.

Just got some great additions to the 30mm collection. Thought i'd post some pics to share with you all.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 54
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 48
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 46
  • photo4.JPG
    photo4.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 35
  • photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 39
Hi EOD. Will photo it tomorrow for you. It is one of the experimental APDS.

Charlie, thanks alot! So is that a Swiss round or did GB use Swiss steel cases in the tests?

In the early days all cases were imports buddy. Will post a photo of the first UK made cases tonight.

Charlie,

Could you possibly provide some info on what is shown in your pictures of the rounds on the counter top, the box and the case/headstamps? I know they are 30mm Rardens and the last picture I think is the case/headstamp for the experimental 30x172mm Rarden precursor, but what about the other items?

Thanks!

Brian

Last edited: