What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Collectors source,canada

kahu1

Premium Member
Hi ,

Has anybody had dealings with CollectorsSource in Canada?

cheers
Bob

Yep, what do you need to know.

I can tell you generally that they are not fast to answer emails and are pricey on most of there stuff.

I have dealt with them once and everything went great. I was living overseas at the time, and everything got to me without a problem.

I bought one of their 37MM projos for $15 dollars. They shipped it fast to the States with no problems. The other stuff is pricey as noted above.

Thanks for the replies.
I havent had any dealings with this outfit, but found they were using a couple of my photos i'd posted on BOCN in a listing for an RCAF SUS round.
I sent an email detailing this, and noting that if you look at my profile i am quite clear images posted by myself are copyright to me and for commercial use only by permission. I know its a bit moot these days!,and asking if they could either remove or credit pics to 'sourced via BOCN'.

The response was the images were lifted off Google, and they have since been credited to BOCN.

So even though their prices are fairly high , a big 'Thumbs up' to them for doing the decent thing. : )

cheers
Bob

Bob,
I've only had one deal with them a couple years ago (realize I'm late posting this, but thought fellow members should know)
I purchased a World War II No.36 MK1 Mills. While it was a little pricey, It was exactly what they claimed. 100% original and complete! It is one of the finest pieces in my collection! Delivery was very prompt and reasonably priced. I can only speak of the grenade inventory but for the most part , one of the best internet retailers I've dealt with!