What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congo rifle grenade

And look, there are three variants you can collect, no yellow band, one yellow band, and 2 yellow bands!

Sacro is a know scammer, constantly making up stories to sell their made up fantasy/fake items. They also made up a rifle grenade call the firefly, saying it was made by some Col. in the Angola war. What happens is they just find parts of stuff and make other parts to put together items to make money. Basically make fantasy/fake items from parts laying around, then making up some story to scam unassuming customers. They have been constantly called out but refuse to concede, instead they dig in deeper and lie even more. There have been posts on forums with lengthy exchanges via email, showing them continuing lying, even when presented with factual evidence against them. One guy even searched down the so called Colonel and he wrote and email to them saying they used his name in a lie, they still denied it. I have noticed they have gotten better with their vague and ambiguous descriptions because of all the heat they have received in the past.

I bought a "rare" D-Day Commando Knife from them some years ago. Subsequently, I was never able to find any record of such a knife existing. On the plus side, s-l1600 Reproduction D-Day Lebel Fighting Knife Used by Free French & Allied Troops 1944 5.jpgit's a really cool knife and one of my favorites.