What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple of my favorite firearms

Canuck

20210215_111434.jpg20210215_110409.jpg,,
pics of my Mk 2 Inglis bren and my Turkish 8mm Vickers .i never had a chance to shoot the vickers but it was fun to shoot the bren .canadian laws are horrid a small group of us can own them but we cant shoot them ..not since 2005 these are converted to semi auto there are even fewer guys with full auto statis

Attachments

• 20210215_111351.jpg
    20210215_111351.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 27
Very cool. I did not realise such dangerous things are allowed in Canada :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Until very recently we could firearms that you couldnt in the US i used to 12.7 DsHK and a 14.5 ptrs anti tank gun my buddy has a working sherman and several 113 PC but our idiot pm changed all the rules through and order in councel which means no debate in parliment he is not supposed to use an OIC for that purpose its being fought in the courts and we seem to be winning bit by bit but we really need to get rid of our pm

Yes our pm is following the example set in NZ almost to a t my wife and i are supposed to turn in our Ar15 rifles whenever they can find someone dumb enuf to run it ...anyhow we will see what happens next election lets just enjoy what we have for as long as we can .

Not the first time this has been pointed out to myself and many of my friends but the urban sheeple just go along with whatever they are told ...but as of right now 4 provinces are refusing to follow the Ar mandate and the pm is pissed and thats never good ,and unfortunatly there have been some police officers killed up here in the last month really tragic but it also feeds the flames for the antis.