What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danos computer fund

paul the grenade

can everyone who donated to danos fund please send me a PM. ive given up trying to contact him, hes regularly on facebook but has never replied to me or other members.
i'll refund all donations or forward them to Bolo for the upkeep of the web site if you wish. let me know asap.
cheers, Paul.

A round of applause for Paul I think - :congrats: good effort all round

donate my contribution to the site Paul

regards Kev

Hi Paul,I am with Butterfly on this,many thanks for your efforts,please forward my donation to Bolo for upkeep of the site,
Thanks again,
Kind Regards,
Don,

To the site for me also.
Paul thanks for all your hard work on this matter. You're a great man.
Now I can't wait for his reaction to what he missed. Seems he's avoiding us.

Last edited:
Thanks for your effort Paul, shame he never replied.
If you could please pass mine onto Bolo for the site.
Best regards,
C.

To the site for me also.
Paul thanks for all your hard work on this matter. You're a great man.
Now I can't wait for his reaction to what he missed. Seems he's avoiding us.

I think hes quit again ,it isnt the first time

Paul, buy yourself a drink or 2 with my donation and if there is any thing left give it to BOCN,,,,,,,, Dave

cheers everyone. ive just read on facebook that dano has traded a lot of his collection for a blackpowder rifle. i think this may explain why why we have heard nothing.
Ah well, never mind. at least the site will benefit from all this.
cheers, paul.

cheers everyone. ive just read on facebook that dano has traded a lot of his collection for a blackpowder rifle. i think this may explain why why we have heard nothing.
Ah well, never mind. at least the site will benefit from all this.
cheers, paul.

Well, the least thing he can do is report that he's off the forum or he changed hobby instead of not being heard off again. As Dave said; if he's on facebook, he'll probably be able to see the BOCN on the same phone or computer too and reply to the question how he's doing and if he needs any help.
Weird bussines.

Regards, DJH

Last edited:
Well done Paul,,, have a beer or 2 on me mate and rest to the club, I also have left a message or 2 but to no avail,,,

best regards nick

ive forwarded the payment to bolo. theres a few more people i need to hear from yet but that will have to wait a few weeks as im off to Germany for a couple of weeks with the TA.
hopefully i'll be able to access the net on my phone to keep up to date with the forum.
cheers, Paul.

To all invloved: It warmed my heart to see so many of us pull together for a common cause to help out a BOCN brother.
Though the results were not what we'd hoped for it's still awsome that our site benefitted from our little endeavour.
GREAT job guys and it's an honor to be in your midst.