What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

De-Motivational Poster

Eodtek

Premium/Ordnance Approved
Ordnance approved
Only posting it because of what the kitten is sitting next to which is relevant to the forum but still off Topic.

Attachments

• great-motivational-funny-2.jpg
    great-motivational-funny-2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 159
I wonder if they Gassed it?
And as for that Himmler Bloke, he was alright, he used to give his Mum flowers.................:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

sorry, didn't want to start a political discusion.
Removed my original text.
reg. DJH

Last edited:
Nothing to say about jews, but I want to recall that Allies did the same with German people. And when they dropped bombs on Occupied Cities for "liberate" them or for make plane the way for their troops. Surelly my post will start a "kind of hell" for me, but it is an historical true.

Here kitty kitty

Attachments

• 633516835326371205-bomb-disposal-kitteh---im-in-ur-minefields.jpg
    633516835326371205-bomb-disposal-kitteh---im-in-ur-minefields.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 44
I never knew that kittens made such good EOD Techs!

Might have to start a new recruiting drive.

Boy is that poster wrong, they are going to blow up a cute little kitten!!!!

Im sure they are not going to do that.:tinysmile_cry_t2:
Ive studied a lot on the german forces of ww2 and not all of them were 'baddies'.

best

waff

You are perverse, Men! :evil: Some pics when my girlfriend kat was a kitty. I was preparing him for be my right hand on collecting. :tinysmile_classes_t

Attachments

• Gato 1.jpg
    Gato 1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Gato 2.jpg
    Gato 2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Gato 3.jpg
    Gato 3.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Gato 4.jpg
    Gato 4.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Gato 5.jpg
    Gato 5.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 29
Ok folks this will be the first and last time you read me saying this..In response to Miguels photos.."aaaaawwww"

Alan, if you see the rest you will be howling for an entire month. :proud: If anytime you come to Barcelona you are more than welcome to visit me.... and my collection, of course. :tinysmile_twink_t: The same for all my friends from here.

There is an Honourable Tradition of this ~

two images ~

Attachments

• 01ww1-kitten.jpg
    01ww1-kitten.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 24
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 27