What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

decision 2009

Well, I started building the addition to my trench and originally it was to be a WW1 dugout bomb proof to add to the WW1 trench. Decided to make the new room a new theme. I sure as hell cannot afford to collect WW1 and WW2, so the new room will be Vietnam theme. I've been looking around and there's some really cool ordnance from that era and available kinda cheap. Now it's time to scour Vietnam sites to get a pic in my head where to go with this. Right off i'm thinking "tunnel rat" or along those lines. I am so there...Dano

Hey Dano,

Change is good. So for Vietnam you have Ordnance from the U.S., All of the communist nations to include China and North Korea, France, U.K. and the commonwealth nations associated with them, plus all the in-country manufactured stuff made from scratch and from dropped UXO. Looking forward to photos of the new warehouse. Go Dano go!

Here I was, toiling away on trench add on, then it hit me. Thanks to some real fine folks in here, I have been collection all over the place. It's fun and cheaper stuff isn't bad either. So I will call it "the all other ordnance besides WWI room".....Yahoo..Dano

sounds intresting dano hurry and get started so you can post some pictures

regards lee