What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diehl cartridges cutaway models (20/35mm)

pzgr40

Premium Member
Last week I added this very nice (and expensive) Diehl designed 25x137mm HE-T M-DN 81 cartridge to my collection:tinysmile_shy_t:. I have some more cartridges of the same design in other calibres. All cartridges of this design have a limited armour piercing capacity, use a base fuze and use a Zirconium incendiary charge above the explosive charge, and three (exept for the 25x137) have a incendiary charge below the ballistic cap. All cartridges use a mechanical self destruct device, exept for the 20x102.
All together a very nice picture.

Attachments

• Diehl HEI patronen 20 t-m 35mm.jpg
    Diehl HEI patronen 20 t-m 35mm.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Oh yes that really is an excellent display, very very nice and thanks for showing them.
Dave.

I sure do like seeing the nicer stuff even if I don't collect same. That is another fine set and looks like some painstaking cutting. Nice...Dano

Thanks folks, although I must admit that these cutaway models are mainly factory cutaway models. Cost me quite a lot to get all types of this cartridge design in the different calibre as they are quite rare when "complete"