What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Different Types of KC 250, finaly ready

Fjordhouse

Ordnance approved
It took a long time but they are ready, the cutaway's of the German 250 KC bombs, and 1 KC 500, Ben

005.jpg006.jpg007.jpg009.jpg011.jpg

They've certainly cleaned up well since I first saw them.
The KC 500W is an unusual beast.

Pete

KC 500W.jpg

Those are excellent Ben, congratulations.

Are the cuts something you do yourself, or do you commision someone to do them on your behalf? They are certainly very impressive!!

kind regards Kev

Kev, when i got them they were very rusty, they were on the way for the scrap dealer, a good friend (EOD) was at the right time at the right moment, he saved them, he called me up to come with a big van i have restored them and now everybody can see them at the museum in Overloon . Ben

Last edited:
G'Day Ben Is the shopping trolley in picture 4 British or German??? OH and those bombs in the front look good to lol

Kev, when i got them they were very rusty, they were on the way for the scrap dealer, a good friend (EOD) was at the right time at the right moment, he saved them, he called me up to come with a big van i have restored them and now everybody can see them at the museum in Overloon . Ben

Ben, you have done a fantastic job on them.........I for one love the cutaway items where the internals are revealed - the variations of which come across well in the photographs you have posted. It is excellent that you have saved these from ending up with the scrap man and as you said yourself, visitors to Overloon can now get the benefit of your hard work - I salute you on a great restoration!!!

regards Kev

Great job Ben! I love cutaways, always nice to see inside things, as others have said a very nice job you have done on them.

Hallo Ben! Waren die -Ladungen die ich fr dich gemacht habe fr diese Schnittmodelle? Gru Harry

Yes Harry those are the charges that you made thanks again , I have some more cutaways coming up several 50 kg. and some other big ones thank you all regards Ben