What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DM2 and DM1 smoke grenades

jvollenberg

Ordnance approved
Sorry I cannot post a picture (although the one I do have is REALLY bad), but does anyone have information on the DM1 and DM2 german smoke grenades? They might also be known as the DT1 or DT2 smokes.

I have a VERY bad picture of the DT1 (also known as the DM1) and a note that says the DM2 smoke also exists, but cannot find anything on either of them.

if anyone has anything I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Joe

I just have a picture of the DM2 Nebel Wurfkorper (Buck producted). The name DT (Deutscher Truppenversuch) is for the grenades under evalutation by troops, but I dont rebember some DT1 and DT2; I know DT11; DT15; DT21; DT41 just.

Attachments

• germ Buck DM2_NWK smoke.JPG
    germ Buck DM2_NWK smoke.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 39
Thanks ... what was probably refrenced was the evaluation model. And thank you for the picture. Does anyone else have anything?

Joe

Hello Joe,

here a reference that you shall not have difficulties to find, I think. It's actually all I can send you.
I'll try next week to send you better pics.

E-30-2-12 GERMAN (FEDERAL REPUBLIC) GRENADES, SMOKE, HC, MODELS DM1 AND DM2

Yoda

Last edited:
I will look at work and see if we have a copy of that refrence. If not can you scan it and upload it for everyone to look at?

Joe

It's an american TM.
Sorry, but it's restricted documentation. I don't may post it here.

Yoda

I have seen it ... I didn't recognize the name of it. Those publications are written here.

Thanks,

Joe