What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

downloading the photo's from here

peashooter

BOCN Supporter
Right I would like to know where I stand on downloading the photo's that all the very nice members post here, as you know I am constructing the .303 website and there are quite a few photo's on here of .303's and chargers and a few other things like the grenades fired from .303 rifles so you get the jist of what I am asking.

So can I download the photo's from here as it would take me ages to find every photo and ask each person about each photo.

I would be very greatful if I could get more .303 photo's, pictures or drawings, I am not doing to bad so far but the more the better so please please please all you .303 collectors help if you can as the website is for you

thanks.

Last edited:
Its just a matter of asking permission from the picture owner when you spot one! ( I would have thought,but you may have to clear it with the brass above me and my co-mods) :)

best of luck with your project.

cheers
waff

Last edited:
Photos

You are welcome to use any photos I post as long as I am credited with them when they appear on your website. However, they are usually reduced in resolution so the can be loaded to BOCN so you may want to ask for the better quality originals.

I am in the processs of photographing every Mark of .303 that I or other collectors have for Part 2 of my headstamp book. Depending on what Local Patterns (particularly of drill rounds) are considered separate Marks, there are about 120 Marks of .303 in total. I suspect there will be a few that no longer exist but I will have most of them in the coming months.

Regards
TonyE