What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Earth landing

2 Martians land on earth in a space ship and get out of their UFO and they happen to be next to a gasoline station. The first Martian, mistaking the gasoline pump for a human pulls out his ray gun, points it at the gas pump and says "take me to your leader". Naturally there is no response from the gas pump. Well the other Martian nudges the first and says "do not mess with him he looks like a bad-ass to me". Ignorning him the first Martian says "take me to your leader or I will fire my ray gun". Again the second Martian nudges him and says "I am telling you he is a bad-ass". Ignoring him again the first Martian fires his ray gun and there is a horrific explosion and the 2 Martians land in a corn field about a mile from the gasoline station. The first Martian asks "how did you know he was such a bad-ass"? The second Martian replies "anybody that can take his schlong, wrap it around himself twice, then stick it in his ear, you just do not mess with"......Dano