What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

East coast rally this weekend

ordman

I'm heading off to the East Coast Military vehicle rally and swap meet at Aberdeen MD this weekend. It's the first time I have been to it but from what I've been told and what I've seen it looks like it's going to be worth the 4 hour + trip. I'll post what if anything I find
:smile:

Went there this afternoon. There was one dealer that had a 37mm Hotchkiss spiral wrap and some other 37mm, though he knew what he had and priced accordingly. Some of the regular dealers from the east coast were there as well as some from IAA. Found a 75mm WWI shell hiding in a trailer with what appears to be a complete (inert) MK V fuze and the booster pocket intact. Wasn't too bad of a price, so I had to splurge. Also found some WWI Field Gun casings for somewhat cheap. All in all a good day before I have to go back home to KY. Cheers, Bruce.