What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eGUN - Does anyone in UK use it?

RichardB

Premium Member
Every once in a while I take a look at eGun, but have never bid or won an item on the site.

• Does anyone use eGUN?
  • If so, how do you pay?
  • Are there any shipping concerns from Germany?

Would love to hear your experiences..

Hi Richard,
I have been using egun for a year now, with no problems at all. Payment is interesting as not many users have paypal accounts, i normally send a singed for letter.
Any questions send me a PM
Best regards Weasel.

Don't make too much promotion for eGun. It could get harder for us germans to get stuff there :tinysmile_shy_t::tinysmile_eyebrow_t:tinysmile_cry_t4: ;)

Hi Richard,
I have been using egun for a year now, with no problems at all. Payment is interesting as not many users have paypal accounts, i normally send a singed for letter.
Any questions send me a PM
Best regards Weasel.

Ive tried signing up there for an account on several occasions but doesnt seem to work.

Bit of a pain as i have seen a couple of reasonable items.

Darren

I have also tried a few times to get an eGun account but that page is so very hard to deal with and frustrating if you dont read/speak German.

They could increase their market share if they would just create a proper english interface......oh well part of the chalenge of collecting I guess....if it was easy it would boring....:nerd:.

I have also tried a few times to get an eGun account but that page is so very hard to deal with and frustrating if you dont read/speak German.

They could increase their market share if they would just create a proper english interface......oh well part of the chalenge of collecting I guess....if it was easy it would boring....:nerd:.

There is a button in th form of a flag on the homepage that changes the site to US/English, it converts the site ok but not 100%. Still a little confusing.

Darren

Be careful!
Ive had a few good deals on egun,but trust me when i say ive been sharked a few times too!
A lot of 'shill-bidding/multiple accounts' to one person to push up prices.Ive seen it happen often.
Also,a lack of paypal makes me think twice on dealing with low feedback people.
You have been warned.

best

waff

Last edited:
Ive had decent experiences there.I had to get a German to English dictionary in order to sign up.And for me,none of the communication or search features work unless the site is opened in its original form,the being German. And the people selling there are just as nice as anywhere in the world.

I had trouble signing up so emailed the site(in English) and they sorted it out for me. Since then no problems.
Richard