What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Egun question

ordman

How do you register on egun
has any one else delt with them
I've tried a couple of times inputting the required information
as far as I can understand the wording But everytime I think it's correct
it doesn't take. I have seen some really good pieces at exceptional prices but have no way to find out shiping requirments or ask questions
Any help or information would be appreciated

I do not live in Germany and neither have a German bank account. I registered a few years ago already without any problems. I think you are doing some mistake in registration process.

I buy from there all of the time and I'm in the UK.

You need to click on the German flag so the site loads in German, try and find your way to the registration form and fill in your details to create an account. Once done you can view in English but if you want to bid or buy you will need to use the site in German.

I cannot read German but to fill in the registration I had two browsers open side by side, one in English and one in German. That way I knew what to fill in where.

Hope that helps.
Darren

Hi Ordman,
Like Darren has said, it is much better to do it all in German with another window open on google translate or similar. I have been using it for 3 years now and it is fine.
Best regards Weasel.

Thats what I figured on shipping to the US about two years ago or more I purchased a 120 HEAT from a fellow in Germany
Took for ever for him to get the right paperwork together and ship did not have a problem with customs but that was then
It may not be worth my while to register

Ha, two years ago ship to your country and from your country to us was a paradise, now is becoming a hell. Anyway you can register and ask to sellers, you will find a few who will agree on ship to your country depending on the item to ship.