What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ElAZ 28B

satan18

Another fuse that is a little pitted but with a bit of time
and care can be made to look a little better.

This is the ElAz 28B impact fuse and i will stick my neck out
and say it was used in the SD1700 and SC1800 (Satan)

Anymore uses gladly welcomed

Attachments

• Fuses 013.jpg
    Fuses 013.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Fuses 014.jpg
    Fuses 014.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 22
Great info there Phil,I was wondering what the significance of the B 2 was on mine?

Picked this up at Beltring July `07,not bad nick and one of the plungers still works.

cheers

waff

Attachments

• S7003656.jpg
    S7003656.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 13
  • S7003658.jpg
    S7003658.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 11
  • S7003657.jpg
    S7003657.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 14
I see yours has some extra stamps on the head?:cool:
What`s that star about just left of the waff stamp and is that a `c` bottom right?

waff

Great info there Phil,I was wondering what the significance of the B 2 was on mine?

Picked this up at Beltring July `07,not bad nick and one of the plungers still works.

cheers

waff

cant complain at that mate very nice

Hi Phil
It could be used in those bombs but was mainly used in the 1,000 Kg Hermann,s as its use was hardened targets and shipping use, remember Bow this year was a (28) b fuze

Hi Phil
It could be used in those bombs but was mainly used in the 1,000 Kg Hermann,s as its use was hardened targets and shipping use, remember Bow this year was a (28) b fuze

Thanks for the info steve,would that have been a single fuse for the herman or would it have a back up?

Best phil