What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

End of the world

siegfreid

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
Premium Member
Just had a text from a girl I know & apparently , the world ends tomorrow . Bummer . Still , it's been an honour to know all you guys on BOCN & I hope your collections survive into the after life ..................

I'm going to look a right tit if it doesn't....been setting off loads of speed cameras and have a bucket full of parking tickets this month:bigsmile:

Well I'm going to get drunk now. I remember surviving the last Apocalypse by getting drunk. I suggest you all do the same.

As I am sure I'll be left behind, I'd be happy to take care of your collections for you when your gone.:wink:

just finished encasing my collection in a cube of bomb proof acrylic resin. hopefully it will survive for millennia.
bye everyone,:tinysmile_cry_t3:

Mayan Calander Weather Forecast....................

Attachments

• 224968_502392136450699_6266504_n.jpg
    224968_502392136450699_6266504_n.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 43
One thing I would like to know is this...

Do the believers in the end of the world is nigh suffer from severe depression when they find out that predictions havent come to realisation?? I mean they can hardly be ecstatic when they find out that what they truely believed hasnt come to fruition can they???

just a thought.......

Kev

One thing I would like to know is this...

Do the believers in the end of the world is nigh suffer from severe depression when they find out that predictions havent come to realisation?? I mean they can hardly be ecstatic when they find out that what they truely believed hasnt come to fruition can they???

The BBC website has an article about that: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20712815

I rather like this cartoon:

UMqzu.jpg