What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

End of the world

Now I'm going to have to apologise to all the families of the people I murdered earlier in the day! Bummer! I hate being sympathetic.

They got it wrong by a month. The world will CONTINUE to end on January 20, 2013. Coincidentally, that is inauguration day here in the States. Cheers, Bruce.

Well, I guess that is good news- another party night. Tequila may make "her clothes fall off" But right now- it's making my hair hurt. (nothing says "awesome date" like holding a woman's hair so she can get sick.)

...It's the end of the world as we know it, It's the end of the world as we know it...and I feel fine.:tongue:

Nope- not in the matrix. I wouldn't take a pill of ANY color from a guy in a leather coat in an abandoned warehouse, after I met him on the internet.