What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EOD patches

EOD

Anyone else here interested in EOD patches?

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004.jpg

Thank you for posting them. you must have them all.
John

Nice indeed!!! I have the most of them, but still looking for the Task Force Fox badge ( Dutch E.O.D., Macedoni 2002). Enyone? I thought it was a local made badge. Only a few were made.

Regards, and thanx for showing the nice collection!

Thank you for posting them. you must have them all.
John

Thank you gents!
All? I guess it is just a fraction. Most which were made "in theatre" are hard to get unless some people made a business of it and sold them right out of Afghanistan and Iraq (but even these will be less than regular issued ones).
Some of those above are prototypes and some are only made in qty. of 15-50 etc.. Some I was just lucky to get.
There are plenty more to be found ...

Great site! Thanks for that, some good info and finally I know the details for my Felix pin (which I found out now is the early original - got it from a former UK EOD in Angola back in 1997)

Last edited:
I've got a few that I've picked up here and there over the years, but I've never organized them. EODguy has a bunch, some were posted a year or two ago.

113.jpg114.jpg 112.jpg

Fantastic collection,Thanks for showing,it just goes to show just how many different EOD units past and present there are,and just how many EOD personnel there are taking tremendous risks to make the world a much safer place to live in,Thanks guys,
Regards,
Don,

I've got a few that I've picked up here and there over the years, but I've never organized them. EODguy has a bunch, some were posted a year or two ago.

View attachment 69065View attachment 69066 View attachment 69067

I am a little late in seeing this posting. I have over 2200 different worldwide EOD patches and badges in my collection and there are a lot more out there. If anyone wants to do some trading PM me, I have a lot of duplicates. There are some nice collections shown here!!!

Bob