What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F15-e

sksvlad

My USAF daughter gave this t-shirt to me. She is in an F15-E squadron. Some of you did not get the new woke message that "thin & beautiful is out and fat & ugly is in". So, for their benefit, I am not wearing this t-shirt. It says "F15-E, Say hello to my little friend, Seymore Johnson AFB". I think E stands for Eagle.
F-15 tshirt.jpg

A ride in F15 (for me) is probably out of the question. She may be getting an encouragement ride in the back later this month. But there will be the 1st post-pandemic Wings over Wayne air show at Seymore Johnson USAF base in May 20-21 (free show for public) https://www.wingsoverwayneairshow.com/. My daughter will work at the show that weekend so I'll try to be there. This is supposed to be one of the largest air shows in the country.