What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook Campaign

waffenamt

Something i believe in...
I for one am getting very fed up of all this 'plastic' music rammed down our throats by the likes of Simon 'sodding' Cowell. :cry:
So,for a one night only (hopefully history changing) event,i present you with a link to the facebook campaign to send the 90's classic by Rage against the Machine to number one spot in the charts.

only 29p if you manage the links properly.
Good luck!

best

waff

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=share&gid=224177286720

Oh come on Waff,

its sodding awful music, in fact in my book, it aint even music and shouldnt be classed as such.

Andy

Oh come on Waff,

its sodding awful music, in fact in my book, it aint even music and shouldnt be classed as such.

Andy

Indeed Andy,
Cowell and his cronies have made us suffer enough,thats why the people have risen and cranked up the Rage lads for one more sesh! :tinysmile_twink_t:

waff

vomit-smiley-004.gif

Facebook

Joy of Joys!!! :tinysmile_classes_t

A very happy Waff tonight!!
Its one in the face for the x-factor fans!!

A few beers tonight methinks. :p

best

W

Will this be the first time a christmas number ne has/will never be played on the BBC? :thrasher:

poor old simon will be crying in the back of his maybach, wot a shame he he

Im still laughing my head off at it!! Im proud to be part of the revolution!
Im going to learn the words properly and sing it with my nephews band at one of his gigs!:smile:

best

waff