What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frag Sleeves..

jeeeensy

Hi,, I cleaned these up yesterday normal M24 freag sleeves,,, but the one on the left is a new one on me :neutral:

same size all over but has less frags and no clips to hold it on,, can anyonr shed any light od this one please ?
is there another grenade that this belongs to, it does have a few traces of black paint in the grooves if this helps,

Regards nick

Attachments

• P1000687.jpg
    P1000687.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 56
Do they clip around grenade heads the same way as the early sleeves? This could be a later variation to simplify production of this complicated sleeve design? I don't know - just a guess.

Hi Reino,

The 4 on the right ar all BRB pressed type and have all of the normall bits,, the odd one is a real odd ball,, i bought it a while ago as an M24 sleeve but not really sure about it :(

Best Regards nick
p.s just got round to refurbing those fuses and using the wire you send me to re-make the wire pulls for them,, not in a hurry here :)

Do they clip around grenade heads the same way as the early sleeves? This could be a later variation to simplify production of this complicated sleeve design? I don't know - just a guess.

Last edited: