What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German 1918 105mm case

Gspragge

Premium Member
Picked this up today, 300mm in length. Will likely sell it at next military show and get my admission and gas money back !

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 56
It is a bit out of round, maybe it is 10cm not 10.5, this would make more sense. One sold on Gun Bugger for $100 so I guess I'l be okay on it, being that it is some what out of my usual -

I don't know if any members are interested in it, but I suspect the postage would take any joy out of it if I had to ship it.

Picked this up today, 300mm in length. Will likely sell it at next military show and get my admission and gas money back !

Are you sure of the 300mm lenght ?
Normally the cartridge case for the 10 cm kanone should be 505 mm long

In script is written Karth for "Kartushhlse" witch means that the cartridge case is separated from the shell.

Last edited:
You are right I get 19 3/4" = 501mm, I must have looked at the wrong thing on the conversion chart !