What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German bomb fuse screws

satan18

Once again i have been trying to source new screws for the german bomb impact fuse.

They are four mm slot head csk with a shank,and are impossible to find,well thats what i thought.

With the slightest bit of extra thread i have managed to source some that will do nicely and will brighten the top of your fuse up a treat.

Loads more things to do but one lifetime is not enough :wink:

Attachments

• 67 base ring 003.jpg
    67 base ring 003.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 42
Ah!,i had forgotten about those little beauties. ;)
Good find Phil,pity the original boxes fell apart with age. :(

best

waff

Ah!,i had forgotten about those little beauties. ;)
Good find Phil,pity the original boxes fell apart with age. :(

best

waff

Nice one mate:wink:

funny enough the original boxes did fall to bits but i would openly give 1000 to anyone who with there first guess could tell me who they were made by,and it wasnt me:wink: (challenge Satan)

Best phil

Nice one mate:wink:

funny enough the original boxes did fall to bits but i would openly give 1000 to anyone who with there first guess could tell me who they were made by,and it wasnt me:wink: (challenge Satan)

Best phil

Made by Waff,you owe me a grand,sorted!! lol :wink:

waff

Made for Waff and il keep me grand:tongue:

Best phil

you will never get it but i bet you use them quite a bit.:crossedlips:

Fair enough mate! lol
Was gonna use that grand for that overpriced item i just tipped you off about. ;)

best

waff

Fair enough mate! lol
Was gonna use that grand for that overpriced item i just tipped you off about. ;)

best

waff

Nice if it came of but we have seen over priced articles like that before and they usually sit on them for yonks gathering dust.

you dont know till you try thats my motto:tinysmile_twink_t:

Best phil