What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

german bomb fuze transit caps.

waffenamt

I have 2 new acquisitions coming very shortly,so Ben kindly donated these transit caps to me.
Not much to look at but they will complete the 2 gorgeous 17A's that are heading my way in the near future....
Good to see that even the smallest of bakelite items the germans made are covered in stampings.
btw Ben,
Was good to meet Mrs Ben at last! :love: ;)

cheers

waff

Attachments

• S7006078.jpg
    S7006078.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 35
  • S7006079.jpg
    S7006079.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 36
  • S7006080.jpg
    S7006080.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 26
  • S7006081.jpg
    S7006081.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 21
I have 2 new acquisitions coming very shortly,so Ben kindly donated these transit caps to me.
Not much to look at but they will complete the 2 gorgeous 17A's that are heading my way in the near future....
Good to see that even the smallest of bakelite items the germans made are covered in stampings.
btw Ben,
Was good to meet Mrs Ben at last! :love: ;)

cheers

waff

Nice gifts from the man himself,always welcomed as i have the clear type and the bakerlite ones which seem to fair better,and finish of any 17As:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Best phil

Your welkom Waff, was good to see you and the other BOCN members, also Bazooka Chris with his wife and ofcourse Jessica, with her blue eyes, next time i will be back on this Show, Ben