What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German WW1 10,5 cm Practise round

Dave83

Hello i bought this german 10,5 cm practise round yesterday with a nice b H.Z 15 ( bungsznder ) (practise fuze ) the color of the shell is complete lost may anyone can helf me out with the original color sheme that would be nice !!

Thanks Regards David

Attachments

• IMG_5315[1].JPG
    IMG_5315[1].JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5321[1].JPG
    IMG_5321[1].JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 65
Forgott to ask

Sorry i forgott to ask what is exactly the difference between a practise round and a nomal round was there no gun powder inside or with smoke or what !!

Thanks best regards

David

Fuze

UB H.Z 05 !!!

Anyone have some infos about the fuze an the shell ???

Regards David

The shell guy

Hi Dave, Seems every time I turn around you are posting a cool complete shell. Where do you come up with this stuff? This is definately a compliment as i've seen you post some of the coolest WW1 German shellls i've ever seen. Good times. I do have a 75mm un-dug projectile coming and already have the Scoville fuze with correct adaptor, which will be the first complete WW1 shell i've ever had. Good collecting. Dano

Thank you very much

Thank you dano very much for your compliments
yes i have to say thats the big advantage when you are live in europe here you can get easy that kind of stuff i have some realy good contacts to france ,belgium and other old ww1 battlefields and there are contacting me often to sell there stuff to me for also realy good prices this 10,5 cm shell i bought for only 60 Euro !

Let me know when you search anything i can transfer some stuff to you but we have to face the shipping cost to the usa !!

Regards David

I like you collection also very much the distance to you is very far and for that you have a awesome collection !!

No one have a idear or can help me out ??

one of your specilatist here pls help me with my german ww1 round !!

Thanks

Regards David