What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German WW1 Nebel/Incendiary Gren

jeeeensy

Rare German WW1 Benzin Gren,

Nice and very Rare German WW1 Nebel/Incendiary Gren. for your aproval.

Depending on filling it could be either and was marded so,,
It looked the same as the Asphyxient chemicle gren but with a
filler plug in the bottom.

Regards nick,,

Attachments

• RIMG0529.JPG
    RIMG0529.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 56
  • RIMG0528.JPG
    RIMG0528.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Nice WW1 German grenade Jeeeensy, one of the rarer ones to find. Would be German WW1 incendiary grenade, unless NEBEL was stamped on body then it would be a smoke grenade. I had one of these incendiary WW1 German grenades in my original collection, wish I had not let it go, hard to find and when on the rare occasion you do find them generally there is a lot of repair work (bondo) as they were rust buckets. Grrreeeat find Nick.......Best.......Dano

Last edited:
Nice WW1 German grenade Jeeeensy, one of the rarer ones to find. Would be German WW1 incendiary grenade, unless NEBEL was stamped on body then it would be a smoke grenade. I had one of these incendiary WW1 German grenades in my original collection, wish I had not let it go, hard to find and when on the rare occasion you do find them generally there is a lot of repair work (bondo) as they were rust buckets. Grrreeeat find Nick.......Best.......Dano
I have seen this link http://www.lexpev.nl/grenades/europe/germany/handnebelbombe.html
are those ture?