What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German WWII ordnance collection

CafSchumann

Hi,
showing some of my German collection : mainly ordnance.
I don't know if the brightness or darkness is fine, I received a new screen.
Please let me know if the exposure is ok !?

Thanks for looking !!

Fern

Attachments

• GerDruckZ35.jpg
    GerDruckZ35.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 204
  • GerFuzes02.jpg
    GerFuzes02.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 224
  • GerGrGewPzGr40.jpg
    GerGrGewPzGr40.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 209
exposure is best, Fern, don't worry about that.
congratulation for both, old collection and new screen!:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Sorry fellas I thought the pic's were a bit dark I think that the whole collection should be packed up and sent to me and I will carefully photograph them over a period of say 10 to 15 years just to get the colours right and hopefully everone will forget that I have them and we can all live happily everafter.:xd:

Im agree with 25thapril, but first ALL the items must to be send to me for a good cleaning and oiling, after that I will send them to 25thapril...., but if they lost in the post is not my fault.... post service here in Spain is very bad... :ciao:

Collection

Hi guys,

I thing I don't agree:
all the items are well protected by 2 (two!!) badly fed bloodhounds and an
unknown monster is waiting behind the door !
Beware ! :tinysmile_shy_t:

Thanks for your friendly comments,

Fern

Hi Fern
Excellent collection...thank you for the pictures.

Do you collect any 3.7cm Pak stuff?

PC

Sorry fellas I thought the pic's were a bit dark I think that the whole collection should be packed up and sent to me and I will carefully photograph them over a period of say 10 to 15 years just to get the colours right and hopefully everone will forget that I have them and we can all live happily everafter.:xd:

:xd: Good one! lol!

cheers

waff

Hi:
I have a few, do you need to ask anything? Im not an expert, but maybe I could help.

No questions, I was just curious as I collect Pak items. With such mint items in your collection I would be interested in hearing about your 3.7cm stuff, maybe even pictures if possible please.

PC

You can find a pic in my albums inside my profile. Hey this is my 100 post!!!!!!! :birthday: In only three months. I think that in three months more I will reach Waffenamt....:pcguru:

Last edited: