What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grenade! Wikibook

Thanks Paul,

I have the PDF version if anyone would like it; please PM me and I'll email to you.

Cliff

Cliff, that was a great job mate! If at all possible e-mail me at the e-mail address I have on my profile? Again, thanks for the fine job!

Cliff you wrote
"I've been doing a little "general research" on Grenades on Wikipedia and decided that I'd use the "create a book" feature and this is the result"

Can you point me in the right direction to the create a book? I have gone to the wiki site and have yet been able to navigate to a section for this. Thanks

On a side note in 1979 I wrote the first published book on grenades, "Grenades" by Mike Weber. I was still in the army at the time, in EOD on my way to Korea. Unfortunately it did not go so well, the publsihers out of canada pretty much screwed me. I only have 4 good copies left, and one I have been tryting toscan so I can post it for free down load. Just can't get my scanner to take the type of paper and size of the pages.

All stay well

Mike

Hi Mike,

Your book is listed on Amazon but no copies available.....

I've sent you a PM, we'll see what we can to with turning your book in to electrons :bigsmile:

Cliff