What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gtroo3121

This is not a sales/swap feedback. I just wanted to mention what a great individual Justin is. We have never made a deal, but Justin is a selfless individual whose willingness to help just cannot go un-noticed. in the past weeks I have been picking his brain and he is always there to help. Many of us know Justin as "The Lemon Guy", our resident BOCN guru on the lemon grenade. He has helped me so much I don't think I could have asked for anything more. It is people with the spirit that Justin has that makes the backbone of BOCN. With the guidance and patience of Justin, i now have my first genuine U.S. practice Lemon en-route from Pensicola Florida. I have asked him some rudimentary questions, down right stupid questions and he is always there to help. Thanks a million my friend and let the good times roll. With the utmost of RESPECT........Dano

Last edited:
Great deal with justin

I had a fantastic deal with justin. top quality goods sent fro L.A. IN RECORD BREAKING TIME.:tinysmile_grin_t:
A very highly recomended member of BOCN.
Cheers, Paul.

Dano, I didn't even see your post till now! Thank you for your kind words. I'm always happy to help and definetly happy to talk Lemons anytime! I enjoy helping others get started in collecting and also in preventing them from buying junk or being taken advantage of. Im glad I have been a help to you. Anyway, ttys!

I had a fantastic deal with justin. top quality goods sent fro L.A. IN RECORD BREAKING TIME.:tinysmile_grin_t:
A very highly recomended member of BOCN.
Cheers, Paul.

Just wanted to say it was a great and easy deal with Paul. It's always a real pleasure to deal with him. Thanks!