What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

handed in to a charity shop

F

Fuzeman

Not sure where to post this topic, but this Resin copy of a british No36 mills grenade was amongst some items donated to a local charity shop yesterday , and retrieved by a friend,The grenade its very well made , and for a resin copy ,fairly heavy, the only problem being heavy i cant lob it at the television set when i see our Prime minister or any of the government i have to rely on a rubber toy, given to me for that action

Attachments

• Replica grenade 003.jpg
    Replica grenade 003.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Replica grenade 004.jpg
    Replica grenade 004.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Replica grenade 005.jpg
    Replica grenade 005.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Replica grenade 006.jpg
    Replica grenade 006.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 64
Not sure where to post this topic, but this Resin copy of a british No36 mills grenade was amongst some items donated to a local charity shop yesterday , and retrieved by a friend,The grenade its very well made , and for a resin copy ,fairly heavy, the only problem being heavy i cant lob it at the television set when i see our Prime minister or any of the government i have to rely on a rubber toy, given to me for that action
Ha nice find,I had a problem kind of like that a long time ago,so I toke my telephone out one weekend and shot it,I got a strange satisfaction out of it,but I don,t think you would want to shot your tv.Have a better day tomorrow.
Vinny:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Hi Vinny
There is great satisfaction throwing things at the TV but not as much as shooting up your phone

Hi Steve
I was also fond of wind up alarm clocks to,I never got to sleep in any later but the weekend went better.
Have a good one.
Vinny :tinysmile_sleep_t::tinysmile_sleep_t:

It's harder over here. Guns are really frowned upon, so I had to take my iron into the kitchen and execute it with an axe

It's harder over here. Guns are really frowned upon, so I had to take my iron into the kitchen and execute it with an axe
I like that ,it shows you can think on your feet.Went to the National WW1 museum in Kansas City to day,what a great place for WW1 ordanace collectors,I drualed the hole time,every thing you could wish to see almost.They even have a torpedo.Great place.nice talking to ya.
I feel for you big cow,I have family in Spain.
Vinny :tinysmile_fatgrin_t