What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hangover help.......

waffenamt

Oh man alive!!:S
i went out for a quiet one last night for the first time in a month.We finished the night off drinking `sambuca`??

im in a right state here,meant to be out for lunch with the g/f in an hour.
I look like the terminator with one glowing red eye and i feel as rough as my type 17 i posted!! :blink:

what am i going to do to sort myself out within the hour???

waff

:blink: :laugh:

What about a pint of `hairy-dog` later?

Today with the g/f was ok,i traded a load of stuff for another S-mine.

pics tomorrow if you want?

waff

:laugh: Indeedy!

this is one of those proper ones from the man himself,i hope its as good as that keema i had the other night.:p

waff

Ahhhh I miss those sambuca nights, did you set fire to em ? I never thought much of that fancy habit, its a bloody waste.

Best thing you can do is try and have as much water as you can handle if nothing else but to get rid of the degydration, coffee, cold showers etc aint gonna get rid of the alcohol.

:laugh:

Cheers bolo,
i sorted myself out by stopping in with a nice curry and a glass or two of wine.
We drank that sambuca straight(without flames!).not in a hurry to do that again.
I may have a couple of pints later on,just maybe that is!

best

waff

first time i did flaming sambuca nobody told me that you wasnt ment to drink it whilst it was alight............

Old thread but worth bumping with bolo`s advice about the water.
3 weeks ago i went to a Belgian beer festival in Manchester and i was absolutely hammered!
I staggered upstairs and drank nearly 4 pints of water over about half hour.

Next day i was fresh as a daisy,a bit tired though!

best

waff

A full English breakfast would help (if you can keep the egg and bacon in):tinysmile_angry2_t:

Regards DJH

talvisota (1939-1940) Finland - Russian war digging.:bigsmile:

Attachments

• 111.JPG
    111.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 5