What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy 40th Birthday Waffenamt

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
Happy 40th birthday to the Lancoonian
Weve all had a collection and booked you the finest Limo that lancashire has to offer ,to take Yourself and your two best buddies Mo and Curly on a night out.....
have a good one mate

Attachments

• limo-funny-7-hourse.jpg
    limo-funny-7-hourse.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Happy Birthday Waff

Hi Paul, hope you have a really nice day and maybe tomorrow even remember some it !:beer::cheers:

Chris :tinysmile_shy_t:

Happy 40th birthday to the Lancoonian
Weve all had a collection and booked you the finest Limo that lancashire has to offer ,to take Yourself and your two best buddies Mo and Curly on a night out.....
have a good one mate

:tinysmile_tongue_t: :laugh:

Nice one!!

Thank you all for your birthday wishes,it means a lot to me!
I just got back in since up at 3 am this morning.
Ive been to Swinderby show and ive got a little bit of swag to show you tomorrow.

Ive got to go again soon as if i dont see the family today then im in deep mire!

cheers and best

waff

Hey Waff,
Hope you had a great day HAPPY BIRTHDAY....
Not far behind you, Best Weasel.

All the best from the other side of the pond !
Hope your birthday was a BLAST.
Cheers !!!! Charlie
uxbcake1.jpg

GREAT CAKE !!! ...I'll let YOU light the candles ok ?:tinysmile_grin_t:
Happy Birthday Waff ...many collecting years to come !!

Nice one lads!:top:

Its the birthday bash tonight with the boys and one on Saturday night with the family then up again early Sunday for the Leeds show!!

You would think i would calm down a bit being 40?:bigsmile:
cheers and best

waff

40! I thought you were younger than me.I went up to Stoke on Trent last W-end for my birthday,cracking beer at half the price,i managed 7 pints with my meager 9.5 stone,so you should do double,allowing for the extra baggage your carrying!!!!!:bigsmile:

Happy Birthday Paul i thought you were older ? sorry Paul have a great birthday mate

:laugh: Cheers boys!

No Steve,im only a pup yet mate(well,in mind anyway!)

Tig,up in Stoke eh?,next time give me a shout as im only 60 miles North from there.
Just got back in from a meal and a couple of bevvies with the crew tonight,was great laugh and will post pics later in week.

Out with close family saturday and then to the leeds show on sunday.

cant wait!

best

waff

Happy Birthday,

Happry Birthday Paul and all the best,
How does it feel now officially part of the old fart brigade :tinysmile_tongue_t:

Best
Nick